Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

House: ..Drumroll Please..

WE'VE MOVED INNNNNN!!! YAHHHHOOOOOO!!!

After months and months of agony, despair, waiting, frustration and excitement, we've finally moved to our new, humble abode.

Life is still pretty hectic though- scrubbing windows and toilets aint fun and some of our stuff are still at our parents place.

But atleast we've got this...


We've managed a few meals on this so far...I love my solid timber table and deliberate two toned chairs. I got them custom made by different furniture makers as I didn't see anything off-rack I liked..bliss...



And I wasn't sure about this chandelier...but it fits right in, at the right place.



I finally have a place for my nic-nacs though I'm still missing some furniture... 


..And let me present to you my new love....yes...hello sexy!! Well..its still missing some lights, but we're getting there...

For now..back to mopping, cleaning and scrubbing- Cinderella style.

7 comments:

  1. finally! pictures of your new house!!! ur house looks so beautiful liya! im so happy and excited for u!!!! post more pics please!!!

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you paul!!! i've still got lots to do though..hope ur house plans come along soon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice liya....more pics of your house please.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, beautiful house, what else can we expect from you :) more pics please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww girls...thanks. i'll see if i can get to forwarding pics to you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww!! really nice..im sure the rest of the house looks even nicerr..so post more photos! love the chandelier!

    -hannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWSIES! i get a thumbs up from a interior designer!! I'm sure u'd do a much better job hannie!

    ReplyDelete