Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Meet Ms Grumpy

If you're grumpy and you know it clap your hands ** If you're grumpy and you know it clap your hands ** If you're grumpy and you know it then you really ought to show it, If you're grumpy and you know it clap your hands**


No one should be around me these few days. I'm edgy,grumpy and annoyed at everything. I had a sore throat, which transcended into a cold and now a cough. I can get evil, very evil because I haven't been having a good night's sleep since I don't know when.

I've drank herbal teas, weird concoctions and wicked potions, befriended Strepsils and tissues. I might as well attach a tissue box to my neck.

I've slept with my head propped up; face up, face down, face side..you name it and I've tried it. 

I'm a sore sight too. Dark eye bags and a real grumpy face. I'm not a nice person at the moment. Really.

My brain's kinda stuck too. But atleast I came up with a grumpy song.

Ohhh...go awayyyyy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment