Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wanna see my rocks?

My rocks are up! My rocks are up!



Ok, so it isn't that amazing but atleast something got done and my drawings are finally in it's realization. I'm finally starting to see the end of this house building journey especially now that the paintwork is being finished up.

If you notice,our wall is painted too. First coat only though. Kinda whitish though the real colour is 'Purple Lint'- it's really a grey tint with a purple name...hmm.



Oh..and this is a looong story. But its the beginning of a glass roof covering my entrance porch. I'll tell you the story if you ever visit, but meanwhile, H dubs it as a steel pole with a Ultraman hat! - Not as per my drawings mind you!! Guess our contractor didnt have his thinking cap on when installing this baby.

2 comments:

  1. Such a big compound you have! Happy home-building!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! we still have alot to go- meaning alot of tearing the hair out moments, but hopefully we're getting there soon:)

    ReplyDelete