Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

White Chocolate Raisin Cookies



Hi blog, I know I've abandoned you lately- no excuses, no reasons- I just went missing because I had a bad case of lazy bones. I know you'd understand. But to be extra nice I baked you cookies. Well, I get to eat them but hey I'm sharing. Sharing is caring.

So..err..anyhows..

I love the smell of freshly baked cookies. I love how the sweetness lingers in the air. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy before I grunt out 'COO-KIEEEEEE!' much like the blue furry monster found on Sesame Street.



White Chocolate Raisin Cookies

50g Raisins
200g White Cooking Chocolate, chopped into pieces (or you can use chocolate chips)
40g Icing Sugar
110g Softened Butter
130g Plain Flour
1 egg yolk
Sprinkle of Bicarbonate Soda

1. Preheat oven to 180 Celcius.
2. Cream butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
3. Slowly add plain flour and bicarbonate soda, mixing until even. Then add egg yolk.
4. Stir raisins and chocolate into the mixture ad refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Shape into small balls and place on tray. Flatten each cookie with a fork.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned.

Cool off cookies before storing into air tight containers or if you're like me- you'll gobble them while they're still soft and shout 'COO-KIEEEE!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment