Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

House: November 2010

H has superceeded my expectations of him. 


I've abandoned my house for nearly 2 months now and I miss it to bits! So on random occasions I ask H to take photos of what it looks like now and how everything is going. To my amazement- he's kept my our courtyard pretty spiffy! Once again, you have to excuse the poor phone quality pic- though I think you get the gist. 


My tower trees have grown so tall they are no longer in the frame, my crawlers are doing their thing and my reflexology path is still in order. No, its not a reflexology path- though it could be. 


So, nearly a year into moving, its finally looking a little more lived-in and less deserted. H sometimes wonders if I miss our house more than I miss him.


I'm proud of my man!- he's definitely doing quite well without me. Wait... is that a good or bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment