Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wedding Invitation

One of my wacky ideals is to be a card-invitation maker. I always thought it would be a cool job! 


I've been fortunate enough to be entrusted by several family and friends to do invites and stationery for several occasions. Luckily, all projects have turned out great and no one has had regrets- so far!


You might remember a while ago when I first proposed a wedding invitation for a family member. After several weeks of contemplation, we then changed our minds to this and from there, it grew to a whole new [and more exciting] thing all together.
  

A whole new set of stationery was derived- one that all of us were really happy with.

The really exciting part was to see the vision merge with reality. After doing such proposals, there's a few back and fourths with the professional printer to make sure fonts were fine, colours turn out right and I got the exact material with relations to cost.


Ta-daa!! This was the fun part [or not so fun if it didn't turn out the way it was suppose to be].I was utterly content. The colour was the exact Pantone I had in mind! Phew! 


And best of all, the bride and groom loved it! Bonus points!! 


Too bad I can't make it to their wedding- I'm just so glad I did something for them!

1 comment: