Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Damask crazy?

If you haven't noticed, I love the Damask pattern. [ie. Look at my blog header.] It seems to have taken over the scrapbooking and wedding industries too! 

I contemplated using it for my own wedding invites last year, but somehow things didn't go my way and I ended up with floral swirls instead. So, I tried to con my brother into using it for his wedding. No, not really. But I should of..and I still possibly can. Or maybe I'll use it some other time.

This is what I've been busy with..doing my brother's invites..and here's a sneek peek..one thats rejected. It was suppose to be for his invitation envelopes. Poor Damask pattern. I promise I will see you again.





Our conversation went a little like this:

Me: How would you like you invites? Colour? Theme? [Me being enthusiastic and all]

Future Groom: Anything. Ask my fiance. I don't know. [Groom being completely normal and ignorant when it comes to weddings]

But alas, the future bride saves the day- red, champagne, floral themed and rectangular shaped.

Word to future brides- this is normal. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment