Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

House: Kitchen Wares and Toilet Seats



Alas. We're finally down to the nitty and gritty of House. This means, making sure our furniture arrives on time and the interior is atleast liveable. At this point in time, I can't think of building a new house again. Never. Maybe ask me in a few years time and I'd tell you otherwise- but house building is not fun. Don't say I didnt warn you.

I've really loaded my parents place with household items we buy on sale. From pots to plates to err..larger items like our oven. Rest at ease, we've since installed the oven. Hooray!

You know what I'm dreading now? Clean up and packing-un-packing time. Geez that would be fun. Not.

Ps. The pic above? That's H looking at kitchen goods. And um, under no influence from me, we bought some..well, a whole box of pots..and sat on a flight back with us. It was on sale!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment