Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to name dropping

I can't help it. I have to tell you about good eats. Its just in my bones.




I think I just about reached dessert heaven when I went to Canele. Soo many choices, so little tummy space! I wanted the macarons, macha cake, fruit tarts ..everything. Like I kid in a candy store I observed every single cake on display as if it meant the world to me. After a good 15 minutes I decided to have a chocolate slice and a latte.




This tasted a little like Ferrero Rocher- cake style. Chocolate, hazelnuts, pralines..rich, dense. Oh so delicious! What a lovely comeback from days of being sick. This is what I missed, this is what I needed!




H was up for ice-cream and strawberry icecream it was. Oh my! I've never tasted such lovelier strawberry ice-cream. It was just sour, just sweet, just smooth..everything was so right. It was then and there I decided everything in this patisserie was darn tasty and I should pack up the whole shop. But I didn't. Because H might of disowned me as his wife.




Ahh...all washed down with a sugar-less latte. I feel my serotonins! I'll definitely be back for more.




Canele Patisserie
290 Orchard Road, Paragon
B1-#25

Ps. Do you like the new header? I'm not quite sure of it yet, but figured new year = new header. I also realise I have a quiet bunch of blog readers. I love to hear any comments from you- good or bad. I promise I wont bite. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment