Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hair Chronicles : Experiment II

I've used the baking soda and apple cider vinegar thing for a couple of weeks now and here's what I've discovered:

  • Baking soda really does clean! The scalp feels uber clean. Fresh. It does such a good job providing-
  • You dont use too much! I had a tendancy to somehow use more than a tablespoon or so..and it makes hair rough - as in the 'cant run your fingers through it rough'
  • Apple cider does a pur-ree-tee good job. I mix mine with my conditioner. Works well and doesnt have any vinegar smell afterwards. It make the hair ooh so shiny!
  • I alternate the baking soda with store bought shampoo because I'm : sometimes lazy to mix the soda mixture, sometimes miss the store bought smell (talk about double standards!!) and because I want to finish it.

I'm gonna continue with this routine. No one has told me I stink (yet!) and I just love how fresh my hair feels after it. Kudos. I've found my ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment