Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

A little cupcake surprise

He had a dream. A dream of a modest coffee house with an assortment of things fun and wacky.

More importantly, he realised his dream. ..Congratulations Chin Hui for the opening of The Castle Coffee House!

To share in on the happy vibe, I decided to surprise him with some cupcakes and weeny cheesecakes.

These are mini-Oreo cheesecakes. After sprinkling the Oreos on top..it reminded me of pot- plants. Hence I added a few leaves on tags. -I know, irrelevant..but it just made it a tad cuter. What's life without details right?



*Disclaimer: I did a bit of a boo-boo with the cheese filling. ..It should of been cheesier but I accidentally mixed the Oreos in too much. Bleh. So Chin Hui, if I make these for you next time, it's sure to improve. And...did it even arrive safely at your place?


Ooh..and these are my Caramel Mud Cupcakes served with a rich chocolate ganache topping. They would of been nice served warm with a dollop of ice cream. Ahh.

And here they are packed for Hui's surprise.

Here's wishing you a prosperous business lead with a passionate heart. Enjoy!

ahh..and if you'd like to see a snippet of the Hubby before the opening of the coffee house...click here. (Marlene has a great blog and does amazing cards too!)

6 comments:

  1. Nice work liya:)

    The picture of the caramel cupcake is making me hungry........and i just had breakie!! errrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much jess.

    haha. come here and I'll make u some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...u r seriously obsessed with cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nop, i won't..coz i think cupcakes r kinda cute too ^_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are good in baking and cooking too! Amazing lady :)

    ReplyDelete