Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Inspiration



A while ago I found this from luckykate..and it inspired me to make one of my own. I remember seeing a fabric-paper card in a craft magazine too...but totally forgot where. I love combining textures...thread..paper.
Obviously I came up with a lazy version for Valentines day. One that didnt require me to handsew so much. My hand sweing sucks. And I wasnt even going to try. Instead, I printed labels and used a machine to sew the blue felt envelope. On the back of the paper card, I wrote a private message to hubby.
I wish I had the patience for hand sewing though...i lurve the details on luckykate's card and mine just didnt have that 'hand made' feel.
Ohwells..I'm off to scavenge and get inspired for my next craft project:)


No comments:

Post a Comment